For our client based in Maasdijk we are currently looking for motivated candidates willing to work as quality controllers.
Our client operates in the fruit and vegetable sector. The tasks of the quality controller will be sorting and approval of imported products, according to established standards.
The Quality controller works efficiently and is responsible for product quality. Regulations are applied strictly in terms of quality and food safety.
- experience in the fruit and vegetable sector or willingness to learn
- accuracy, attentive to the product, consistency, pro-activity and commitment
- ability to work under stress and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of the English or Dutch language
- remote recruitment process
- clear employment conditions
- weekly payments - every Wednesday
- the lowest accommodation costs on the market - 95 euro per week
- benefits for company car drivers: passenger car - € 20 weekly, bus - € 40 weekly
- health insurance
- possibility of permanent employment
- coordinators' support
- free transport to work