For our client in Wateringen, we are looking for a person to work in a company dealing in the cultivation and distribution of chrysanthemums.
Our client is a company that has specialized in the cultivation of pot chrysanthemums sine 1997. The company focuses on maintaining quality, ensuring plant durability and providing products tailored to the individual needs of consumers.
We are currently looking for people to work with the cultivation of chrysanthemums. The person in this position will be responsible for, among others:
- planting small plantations,
- adding soil,
- care, collecting and packing flowers,
- completing orders,
- transport of flowers by truck.
RATE: €12.10 gross/hr / negotiable
- driving licence category C
- communicative knowledge of English or Dutch
- experience working in a similar position
- availability for longer period
- willingness and motivation to work
- online recruitment process
- transparent conditions and legal employment
- attractive salary - no age rate!
- holiday allowances (Vakantiegeld and Vakantiedagen)
- extra bonus for drivers of company cars: passenger - €20 net weekly, bus - €40 net weekly
- weekly payments
- accommodation (with Internet access) & the lowest accommodation costs on the market - €103 per week
- health insurance - €28.70 per week
- free commuting to the workplace
- possibility of constant cooperation
- support of coordinators (before leaving and during a stay in the Netherlands) - including help in obtaining SOFI/BSN and, if necessary, visiting a doctor